Next Top Model Is Marisa Miller

Posted by Googles Chat Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Top Model Is Marisa Miller: Check out these photos of model Marissa Miller looking great in her string bikini while showing aspiring models a real model. In case you missed it, probably like you, Marisa was a guest judge on “America’s Next Top Model Week” past, which was aptly titled (IMO) “dive deeper”. Prefer ANTM because I see real models, but I have tuned in had knownMarisa Miller would be at home. Now I want to see a show called “America’s Top Bikini Model” if only recruited Marisa to do things in a bikini all the time. Normal things, like fixing a car, mowing the lawn, jumping on a trampoline, cleaning the house, lying on a bed in a provocative way, etc. Actually, I think I have the perfect game here.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Share Us

Bookmark and Share